After more than a month of opening display slots for our AME Monogatari display on November 12, we’ve now closed the lending of figures for the said event. To all those who’ve volunteered to lend their precious figures, thank you and we hope you’ll continue to be a part of our future displays as well. Anyways, I just came back from the AME Monogatari meeting earlier and here’s some important reminders (and revelations) for our Team Onii-chan! members and to those who will hopefully be visiting our grand display at AME Monogatari.
NOTE: AME Monogatari will be held at Hall D of the World Trade Center in Pasay.
1. Ingress will be on the day of the event itself at 8 am. The event will start at 11 am so all those who will be lending figures are asked to arrive before the starting time.
2. The display booth will be a 6 ft by 6 ft area and will have 8 tables. We will be allowed to arrange them as we see fit as long as they do not go beyond the allocated space for us.
3. No exact number of passes have been given yet, but most likely it will be at least 5 with a good possibility that more will be given.
4. Entrance for those attending the ingress will be at the back of Hall D. The front and side entrances won’t be open until the events starts at 11 am.
5. Egress will start at 8 pm or if the organizers allow, a bit earlier than that (around 7:30 pm). If you absolutely need to leave earlier than that, please inform any of the Team Onii-chan! admins before doing so.
6. Much like our epic stint at Collecticon 2011, we will be having another presentation! (Prepare for hijinks and the unexpected) The presentation will be at 2 pm to 2:30 pm. We are inviting all those who will be visiting our display to attend our short presentation on figures as well. Seats for the presentation are limited to 40 people only.
That’s all the reminders you need to know for our AME Monogatari display. Whether you’re a lender, part of the crew or an event goer, we hope you take the time to visit us and see our lineup of figures. If you have any questions or inquiries about what Team Onii-chan! is, our friendly members will be sure to help you with them. We hope to see you at AME Monogatari on November 12 at the World Trade Center. :)